Voting & Civic Engagement (ELCAvotes)
2020 Election Resources
- Election Day – Messages & Prayer
- Comprehensive 2020 LOPPW Voting Guide
- One Pager – 2020 LOPPW Voting Overview.
- Final Information You Should Know
- Wisconsin Voting Deadlines and Facts for November 2020 was published by the Wisconsin Elections
- For more information, go to My Vote Wisconsin or contact your municipal clerk.
Ballot Box FAQ – Voter Education Video Series
- Ballot Box FAQ: Five Things You Need to Know Before You Go to the Polls – One-minute video
- Ballot Box FAQ: On this week’s episode, we discuss the rights and protections allotted to voters as they head to the polls. Joining us is Tomás Clasen, Community Engagement Manager and Attorney for the ACLU of Wisconsin.
- Ballot Box FAQ: Election Day is less than two weeks away! This means that Wisconsinites can now vote In-Person Absentee (Early Voting) across the state. On this week’s segment, we cover all things Early Voting!
- Ballot Box FAQ: Common Voting Myths
- Ballot Box FAQ: In this episode, Hunger Advocacy Fellow Kyle Minden is joined by Reid Magney from the Wisconsin Election’s Commission to discuss how voters can make sure their absentee ballot arrives on time and is properly counted.
- VIDEO from October 2020 Wednesday Noon Live: interview with the Wisconsin Elections Commission’s Reid Magney
- Ballot Box FAQ: Ensuring Your Absentee Ballot is Counted
- Ballot Box FAQ: Registering to Vote