Wisconsin Interfaith Day of Advocacy
Event LocationFirst United Methodist Church (ending at the Capitol)
203 Wisconsin Ave
Madison, WI, 53703
- Date: Tuesday, Mar 21, 2023
- Time: 9:30am – 2:15am
Join the Lutheran Office for Public Policy in Wisconsin and Faith in Place day of action to advocate for hunger relief, climate justice, and clean water in the Wisconsin State Budget.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2023
- 9:30 AM: Register at First United Methodist Church in Madison
- 10:00 AM: Program and small group preparations to visit our legislators
- Noon: Lunch will be served
- 1:00 PM: Visit with State Senators
- 1:40 PM: Visit with State Representatives
- Debrief is available any time after your visit is complete!
There is no cost but any donation would be welcome on the day of the event to help defray costs.
Sponsors: Wisconsin Council of Churches and Wisconsin Faith Voices for Justice