COMING UP NEXT
Wednesday Noon Live: Due to the holidays, Wednesday Noon Live has been moved to Wednesday, December 9th. See you all then! More details coming soon.
Governor Evers and Lt. Governor Barnes announced they will be hosting virtual listening sessions as they begin the 2021-23 state budget process. They will hold four virtual “issued-based” listening sessions. The sessions include:
- Budget Listening Session on Healthcare and Public Health
- Tuesday, November 17, at 6 p.m.
- See link here for that full session already held
- Budget Listening Session on Environment, Infrastructure, and the Economy
- Wednesday, December 2, at 6 p.m
- Register to attend HERE
- Budget Listening Session on Criminal Justice Reform
- Tuesday, December 8, at 6 p.m.
- Registration will be live one week before the listening session date.
- Budget Listening Session on Our Schools and Education
- Wednesday, December 16, at 6 p.m.
- Registration will be live on week before the listening session date.