In faithful response to God's love, we engage people of faith in the ministry of advocacy for policies that support peace, justice and care for all of God's creation.
Lifting our Voices during the Pandemic 6:30-7:30 pm, Oct. 13! Learn more about the webinar under Events.
Legal Group’s Lawsuit Could Undo Mask Mandate
Posted by LOPPW on Thursday, 1 Oct 2020
Wisconsin Supreme Court temporarily blocks printing absentee
Posted by LOPPW on Monday, 14 Sep 2020
- Calling for an End to Childhood Hunger
- Addressing the Crisis of Human Trafficking
- Caring for God's Creation
- Supporting Immigration Reform
ELCA.org National News
- ELCA receives grant through Lilly Endowment’s Thriving Congregations Initiative
- ELCA Presiding Bishop issues Indigenous Peoples Day statement
- ELCA Conference of Bishops holds virtual meeting
- A Pastoral Message for the People of Armenia and Artsakh
- 2020 Hein-Fry Book of Faith Challenge
ELCA World Hunger
868 million people – that’s 1 in 8 – are chronically hungry and cannot lead active daily lives.
1.4 billion people live in extreme poverty, living on less than $1.25 per day.
In the United States, more than 50 million people do not know where their next meal will come from.
46.2 million Americans are living in poverty.