In faithful response to God's love, we engage people of faith in the ministry of advocacy for policies that support peace, justice and care for all of God's creation.
Faith Group Says lawmakers should slow down on right-to-work
Posted by Cindy on Thursday, 26 Feb 2015
Wisconsin could save $345 million over the next two years if
Posted by Cindy on Monday, 16 Feb 2015
- Addressing the Problem of Sex Trafficking
- Engaging the Challenges of Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Calling for Prison Reform for Youth 17 Years Old
- Confronting the Reality of Children in Poverty
ELCA.org National News
- ELCA presiding bishop leads delegation to London, Geneva and Rome
- ELCA presiding bishop offers condolences to Coptic Orthodox Diocese
- ELCA youth workers gather for renewal, education and connection
- ELCA presiding bishop visits companion church in the Holy Land
- ELCA response to Ebola outbreak totals $275,000
ELCA World Hunger
868 million people – that’s 1 in 8 – are chronically hungry and cannot lead active daily lives.
1.4 billion people live in extreme poverty, living on less than $1.25 per day.
In the United States, more than 50 million people do not know where their next meal will come from.
46.2 million Americans are living in poverty.