In faithful response to God's love, we engage people of faith in the ministry of advocacy for policies that support peace, justice and care for all of God's creation.
Safe Harbor Campaign Kickoff Clip on Television (WQOW)-Wisc
Posted by Cindy on Wednesday, 21 Jan 2015
Voters give BadgerCare a mandate Advisory referendums asking
Posted by Cindy on Tuesday, 25 Nov 2014
- Addressing the Problem of Sex Trafficking
- Engaging the Challenges of Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Calling for Prison Reform for Youth 17 Years Old
- Confronting the Reality of Children in Poverty
ELCA.org National News
- ELCA presiding bishop visits companion church in the Holy Land
- ELCA response to Ebola outbreak totals $275,000
- ELCA provides assistance for unaccompanied minors
- Jody Horner named new president of Midland University
- ELCA presiding bishop delivers Christmas message
ELCA World Hunger
868 million people – that’s 1 in 8 – are chronically hungry and cannot lead active daily lives.
1.4 billion people live in extreme poverty, living on less than $1.25 per day.
In the United States, more than 50 million people do not know where their next meal will come from.
46.2 million Americans are living in poverty.